Analyze the potential of your organization to scale its impact, such analysis will be focused on your organization’s ongoing actions.
- Map your organization’s change intentions, ongoing initiatives and influencing trends to design a collective impact strategy based on what the organization is currently doing.
- Delimitation of the collective impact strategy’s focus.
- Creation of a group of up to six stakeholders with relevant knowledge about the organization and its resources.
- Creation of an intention-to-change map of the organization, its existing initiatives, and the trends that affect it, with the participation of the selected stakeholders.
- Collective analysis of the results.
- Action plan with recommendations to implement the defined collective impact strategy.