Maps the existing opportunities for scaling up in markets and regions with a strong presence of informality.
- Map accessible resources and design a collective impact strategy to take advantage of existing resources outside the organization (in the market and in other settings).
- Delimitation of the collective impact strategy.
- Definition of the environment and market to analyze.
- Creation of a group of up to six experts with relevant knowledge about the resources to be explored.
- Mapping of available resources in an eight-hour workshop, which includes the participation of the group of experts.
- Analysis of the type of resources and how to take advantage of them.
- Discussion of results in a workshop with stakeholders defined by the client.
- Presentation of the results of the mapping of resources.
- Analysis and recommendations on how to take advantage of the mapped resources.
- Including those resources mapped within the company, the analyzed market and the region.